27 December 2011

First time home in months

Wow, it has really been ages since I was home...and stuff changes around here so fast =S
Just went to Thailand a couple of days back for a food trip,
My god everything was so yummmmy...
Missed home so much =(
Had been a weird couple of days...=S
my friend lost her wallet...quite troublesome,
stupid thieves, want money just take money la...what for
take everything, make people's life more troublesome =.=

back to the good side,
university life has been kind to me
made alot of new friends,
became better friends with old ones,
and now I am home to meet up with even older ones
I have had a very good year,
most of the things I want I have been able to get
I am very grateful for this year! XD

Hopefully next year will be even better, =)

No comments:

Post a Comment