28 August 2011

1st Week of University!

There's been a slight delay in posting =)
Well, main reason being that the 1st week of my life in university
is super damn hectic! Its IMU's very own Orientation week!
Anyhow, just a warning, this is will a very very very long post so for those
of you who needs a toilet break or haven't eaten, I'd advice you to go do that before continue reading on.

First and foremost, IMU is Awesome! =D
My room is damn nice, courtesy of my Mom and my uncle (and daddy for paying =P)
I live in a penthouse unit btw! xD
Alrite lets go! The first day we reached KL, we went to Vista Komanwel C (my
Apartment) straight away, and then we registered my name and stuff, got my security pass (which did not work, not until 3 days later =.=) and then we went off to the closest shopping mall, Endah Parade (they have a
carrefour and Mr D.I.Y.) for some food. Then its a little more exciting cz we went to IKEA to grab some furniture to deco my room, Normal lah! Later at night, we had Kajang Satay for dinner!!! Wakaka...damn SUPERB! I had rabbit meat! which, actually, tastes like chicken =S

The second day, well we went to midvalley to grab some food and stuff with my cousin =))) We watch the Zookeeper! Damn funny show la!!! XD Dinner was seafood!!! which damn awesome also la btw...and that's the end of my holidays =)

First day! in University la anyways, I just found out that I did not bring along my black shoes, sooo...i wore formal with a pair of sneakers =S Went into the uni and like whaooo...totally looks like a shopping mall =P actually it really WAS a shopping mall, I took the ESCALATOR (cool rite =P) up to the 3rd floor and went up a flight of stairs to the fourth floor. Went and registered, got a lab coat! =) listened to a boring lecture, figured out that I was in the Phoenix House! =D Btw I have 11 modules (Subjects) to finish this semester =D GOOOO ME211 Cohort!!!

Second day in Uni =) I found out I was in Orientation Group 2 =) and...thanks to LEE JI CHING I got to become the team leader...ughhh...what the hell man. But thankfully all my groupmates and awesome!!!! =)) we named our group straight------ TUNA lol...why?
because we are group 2 and its....TWO - NA! xD
Then we went on to discuss our LONG Cheer and SHORT Cheer...then I guess we went on to prepare for the night's activities---- Ice Breakers! =) Our group got the highest marks for that btw!! =D Sadly, during the WET icebreakers part, I got injured at the 1st game =.=, I guess I was too heavy and broke it~~ but we still won a lot of games! then we cleaned up and seniors asked us to join them for a mamak session to get to noe everybody! I was like OMG who AREE you? SOOOO many NAMES! then it got better when I got used to it! Thats for the first night we went home at 1.30 =S and had to wash the same clothes somemore to wear on the next day =)

Third day! okay, then now it is time for some boring lectures......lets just skip those =P we went to have a indoor treasure hunt! yay awesome! xD we finished our FLAG (which is an awesome looking shirt btw) just in time! Since the theme was IMU the MED MAD School Asylum, the seniors kinda turned off the lights in the whole UNIVERSITY and fogged the place with dry ice. We were like running around the place and solving puzzles and playing games and such. But in the midst of chaos we lost our team members two times =( sorry! which we got punished for...anyhow, the night was awesome la! but tiring, ran up and down the stairs like a kazillion times! Finished that day with a mamak session again, and ohya, earlier today we also planned out Dress Code 1 event, which btw we have to dance to a track the seniors chose, we got You Belong with ME by Taylor Swift. Yea. Bummer.

The next day, we practiced ALOT for the dance, we have got like what, a few hours to practice? OMG...btw our tea, has a WTF, well a WTF basically is someone who is supposed to do random funny stuff when the seniors ask them to, and our group's WTF is Sabutai, an ethic mongolian from Pakistan who was previously studying in Australia. Well, we performed our dance and it was damn awesome! =D and FUN! xD after the performance wei, a couple of guys and I got pulled onstage to dance to single ladies on the spot! OMG...~,~ Anyhow, forgot to mention, we got a presentation to do (academic-related stuff) the next day, so no mamak session today...

Alrite, me and my presentation groupmates, lead by Isaac =D finished the presentation (a sketch) quite fast and just performed it la...and since its a friday, we had nothing going on that night and was like just finishing up the SIGNATURE HUNT before the holidays! Basically we all ran around doing funny stuff our seniors ask us to just to get their signature! Later that night, seniors were busy studying for and exam so we just went off to dinner by our own, a groupmate, Kimberly, drove us to Kuchai Lama for some AWESOME Dimsum!!! well we actually wanted to go to endah parade to buy some stuff and eat there, but we did an early turning and well, DIM SUM! xD That night, me, meiyi, timothy(aka Mighty Mouse), Sahan and Mak See Mun (aka Maximum) got to my apartment to finish a CRRRAZY hat that we have to use today! and I must say, for some non-artistic people we certainly did a VERY nice job!!! =D *claps*

Alrite, and here we are on saturday! today we gathered damn early in the morning for something called the TRACK TRIP! xD we are going around KL! yay!!! OK, so now, we went to KLCC!!! reached there about the same time as NG WYN NIE (luckily she didn't see my group =PPP) around 10 something and we went to did out first task! to take pictures around the park! funny pictures to be exact! xD on the way, since we were a biiig gang of people, the guards kept a close eye on us and we got like, randomly whistled by them =.= why aren't we allowed to use the SWINGS!!!??? =S Anyhow, finishing the picture, we got up and rested and had lunch, i dozed up at the table in the KLCC food court and a guard woke me "No sleeping" he says...and I was like...WHAT??? =.= we then went to Central Market to finish our stuff! xD and were free to do what ever! SO, we decided to head over to the PAVILLION! xD and had a terrible movie! damn dun watch Conan the Barbarian...UGHH...I wanted to sleep so bad when I was inside and when I actually slept, BANG BANG CLASHHH BISH, woke up by the swords...=.= We then got back and just slept. F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.

Alrite and now I just got back and I am in ALOR SETAR NOW!!! woohoo...
one week's rest and then off to IMU again! well, I guess thats All that I can come up with for the pass week! I know I missed out a lot of STUFF but come on! I am damn tired ad, Eric is SIgning OFF! to sleep!!!
Good night =)))

TO BE CONTINUED.......

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, finally got your update, do write more about your first month of MBBS ya lol

    ReplyDelete