12 June 2013

Summer's Night

Having a break on the internet and guess what I came across? This little o' blog of mine. So nostalgic, and with my computer playing Linkin Park's Castle of Glass I guess that just about sets the mood for me to start blogging again.

Examination, that is what I am currently going through, 2 weeks into my study break and the preparation seems to be endless. One of the biggest exams in my career and the night just seems so short while the notes just keep staking up. Time to buck up and really get down to business I guess.

A lot has happened this pass year, well, yeah I have not been writing for at least one year, might be a shocker to all of you who read this later, heh. Life has been pretty much casual and I am starting to feel the responsibilities of adults, having to make life choices and decide my future career plans as almost half of my university days are coming to an end.

I guess I am quite satisfied with what university has to offer me, med school has not been as bad as they say, and well, university is as enjoyable as it can get for me, here in Malaysia. Now I am just excited to try out the new experiences in store for me.

Things can get complicated but there is always a solution, I feel at this point in my life I have truly changed, with each an every experience I have, I grow and I understand more. Life IS meant to be appreciated, and future me, I will not let you down =)

I don't want to be just another crack in a castle of glass, I want to be in a world where I can see and experience everything, for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment