24 October 2011

Long time no Post

Its been TWO whole months since I updated my blog...=P
I guess I wasn't even up to my own challenge to get this blog going everyday...
I just did not make myself spare some time to come over here pour out
my feelings for the day and all...
I guess med school started well for me,
I can't really say that I am in less pressure than any other time in my life
But I can't say that I am really under a lot of pressure too now =P
cause first thing's first, I am of course in EXTREMELY GOOD company
which means the people around me are simply awesome ... HEHEHE
Basically life is meh...awesome! xD closest shopping place is Mid-valley, but most accessible
is Times Square. Though these places are great...I do miss SS15 and Sunway a lot =(

Okay well, congratulations to me on being able to enroll into courses that have just had a revamp
on their syllabus, my A-levels was of a newer syllabus, and now, my degree course is also of a newer
beta-testing-phase syllabus in which relative to our senior's, we would be doing the same amount of workload
in a smaller period of time...=X sigh...more time spent on studying compared to the
previous batches I guess...

Life so far is damn awesome la...basically its an awesome place to hang out
just that we don't have enough time to enjoy Everything, yet
thats also because my time management sucks,
which is something I definitely have to work on
if I ever dream of getting out of this place alive.
=P
anyhow, I do miss my home town and a few of my friends that I haven't seen in a while.

That is all for today I guess! btw, I am studying now!
I have some mock test on friday, so its
time to cram...
See ya guys! =D


3 comments:

  1. M I in the list of a few friends that I haven't seen for while ?:) I bet i am :p lala ~ btw glad to hear that u enjoy your life u know . It has been A while we haven't update each other :( I
    Miss you bro :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes of course!!! i wanted to mean you guys one!!!!! =D thanksss...hehe...damn enjoy also la here...but i also miss it when we go out...=(

    ReplyDelete