16 January 2012

new year is around the corner

I am simply feeling to lethargic to do any studying of late,
procrastination has been a companion for me in these times of need
alas not a very good one for when he lingers it makes my navigation
to my future oh so much complicated
I need a proper cure for this lethargy
I need the correct buttons to be pushed so that I am motivated xD

ahhh...gone are the good old days when lazing around all day bore no
severe consequence,
nowadays, one day by means one day less to complete tasks

Okay, before I bore people to death, let me blog like normal again =P

It was damn epic that I woke up and actually went to class today =P
when i woke up, I sat for 15 minutes weighing on the facts on whether I
should attend lectures today.
then the very influential quote from a lecturer came into mind,
just come to class, it is better to have something go into that brain rather then
let it laze around all day long =S
and also the fear of an equipment breakdown in college everytime I am absent
from class, which, makes the fact that I skiped class that much more obvious =S
I went to class =)
it was quite thrilling, the content was heavy and, well a little out of the scope of things
we have been learning.
In short, it has been mathematical.
ALL right, I do confess to playing games on iPad and ignoring the other moving things around me for the whole day, my bad =P
but iPad games are just so addictive aren't they??!!
anyhow, like I said, gaming, up till the point that the lecturer seemed to have a problem with the
microphone and I did not notice =S
fixed dat by calling in backup, and lecture just commenced!
the first thing I did when I came back from class! was to start a movie,
which ended up making me fall asleep (the fact proves that 4 hours of sleep is generally not enough)
and then I took a quick nap,
waking only to continue the movie =)

Hopefully I do start studying soon, I mean real studying =)

ahhhhhh...off to chatting again now =S

No comments:

Post a Comment