28 December 2011

A life of Games and Food

Hahaha...another day, another food, and game
that is how my holidays are going,
Mommy whipped up some deeeelicious home made food for me
and daddy bought durians for dinner today
and had some ipoh salted chicken! XD

Played a few games, watched a few movies,
talked with some friends (this part is the same whether I am home or not)
hahaha...but the fact that I am sitting very comfortably on my living room couch
makes it ohh that much more warm and awesome =P

A year has come to an end and I must say this year has had its ups and downs.
I finished my A levels this year, which was awesome
and then I joined university! and am quite orientated now!
Then made a bunch of new friends,
and somemore I guess I bonded more with some other friends over
the period of time I had in IMU.
I got new equipments---- lappie and speakers
I have my awesome room!
most importantly,
I am thoroughly enjoying myself! =)
hehe...
hopefully it is the same for the coming year,
assuming its not the end of the world and we don't all die ; )

1 comment: