14 September 2009

stop and stare

time flies by once again,

or should i say i felt the sharp jab that flowing time has given me

again.

without knowing or stopping for a breath,

it seems that i am a week away from going home again!

so damn looking forward to it...

also quite dead rite now cause i noticed

how super fast time is moving,

everything happens and goes on without us being able to feel

and apreciate it fully.

undeniably,

this week is going to pass fast enough too..

i have a 3000 word bio report to hand in on friday,

a maths test tomorrow, and an ethics test thursday...

it's starting to become my routine nowadays,

tests, reports, presentations, outings...

all i have to say is that, Life's a BLISS...

to all my frens currently studying and pursuing

something somewhere,

i am sure you will agree with me that you

are starting or maybe in the near future

will be starting to feel a sense of appreciation

towards things that are happening in your life rite now,

as our journey in this life goes on, more and more

stuff that were not percieved by us in the past starts to unfold,

be it beautiful, stunning, ugly or even astonishing,

everything just shows us better that life is colourful,

no matter in what position you are in,

only that sometimes we forget to take off our sunglasses,

hence the depicted world is seen as dull and senseless...

this feeling is great i would say,

it is a feeling better den being happy, than being lost in yourself,

it is the feeling of appreciation...

appreciating my family, now so very far away from me,

my frens from my home town that are always there to share my

holidays with me,

my frens here that provides me with endless and refreshing ways

to spend my time,

and my frens that may have lost contact with me, but have given

me enough to

remember for a lifetime,

yes, even while you are reading this,

i appreciate that someone is now trying to understand my feelings

at this moment,

to take your time, spend in on some random stuff on my feelings,

i appreciate you!

well...truthfully, i feel great right now, greater den ever i would

dare to say,

sorry for the long and boring and monotonous words

that i kinda just glued together,

hopefully after i have said this,

some people some where that is reading this will feel greater,

and feel as i feel to...

smile when a happy thought flashes through your mind,

smile harder when a sad one flashes,

for it is the sad thoughts that we ought to appreciate more

because they show us how surprising life can be,

and most important of all, how strong, WE can be!

I feel like saying this...

YAHOOOOOOOO...

smiles ^.^ just some random spamming der!

well, i am off to do something to fill in my blanks spaces now!

c y'all!

1 comment:

  1. appreciation is the way of life. good good. keep it up! =)

    ReplyDelete