12 May 2010

mehhhhhhh

exam is finishing soon...
hahaha
that means the holidays are right round the corner!
1 month's worth of holidays...!!! try to beat that!!
as cool as it may seem...
i havent reali decided on what to do for my holidays...
hmm...
well except for the fact to have fun, that is...

I AM SO FED UP WITH THIS RETARDED HELLISH DESSERT LIKE HOSTEL
ANY MORE STUDYING BIO HERE AND I SWEAR I MSELF AND GOING TO DE-NATURE AND KILL SOMEONE
zzz...

on the bright side, imma going to have a change of environment soon :P soooo looking forward to it...

Last note here.....
I MISS MY MOVIES>.........
:(
ntg to do nowadays...
live without my hard disk is terrible
day is like night and night is like day
ntg to do wen bored
and most of the time i AM bored :(

hahaha...as i am signing off, guess MALAYSIA *managed* cough to proceed to the semis for thomas cup...
MALAYSIA BOLEH
=.=


No comments:

Post a Comment