01 July 2010

it's e middle of e nite!

LOL >.< what am i doing up so late? series thats what
damn no i have nothing left to watch...except for CSI :P


okay hey! today i received a surprise text xD
woke me up from my solitary world here
XD XD XD hear from ya soon ya :P
went out for a drive later
i swear the roads are getting more and more congested


guess its time for me to pick up on some reading
my eyes have to be literally pried from my computer monitor


with the junk food wrappers piling up beside me
accompanied by the quiet surroundings
with just enough light shed on my keyboard from my monitor
a creepy bluish hue
softly playing out from my speakers
is rascal flatts
with unstoppable
huh...thats the feel i am having


anyways, gonna crash now...
logging off, ciao :))

No comments:

Post a Comment