31 October 2011

Awesome Weekend

Phew, just came back yesterday from a tiring but super fun weekend.
I spent last friday night being part of the organizing committee for
my university's Halloween night, the turn out was quite "meehhh"
but in the end I am just relieved that its over =D
That night was suuuper tiring, I only got to bed at around 3am.
The next morning I had to wake at 7.30am to get prepared for going to....
GENTING!
haha...this time round I went with my fellow college mates,
mainly is to support my friend's sister who got into the top 10
for the astro beauty pageant. She was contestant number 1, Evonne! XD

anyhow, we reached there (genting) and had lots of fun
taking goofy pictures,
talking crap,
walking around,
shouting!
that night we gambled amongst ourselves,
we played exactly 50 games of big2,
Lost in the end though =(
anyhow, slept at around 5am
damn shit the next day got woken up at around 11am =P
we went for a quick breakfast and then dessert! and then we proceeded to leave genting!
this time we took the cable car! xD damn awesome view...

We were about to go back but then finally someone decided to watch
real steel at timesquare,
so we went!
but in the end we watched In Time, by Justin Timberlake, which was damn awesome in the end! XD

We then had nandos for dinner, and proceeded back home feeling tired, lazy, happy, full and awesome!
What more, I have 6 lectures today, I have already gone through 4 of them,
now there's two more left!
Arghh...luckily I finished my homework in time to hand it in today...
I guess I am gonna hand it in now and go to lectures!
Ciao y'all, hope to see you guys soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment