16 March 2012

Finished Semester 1 =)

After a half year haul, here I am, finally done with my semester 1 =P
Before going on with this post, I must confess, I did forget about blog writing for
a while, thanks to someone who sudddenly reminded me that this place still exists =D

So basically, this has been a very good semester,
I met some awesome friends! ; )
some of them are over there >>>>
and yes, I admit I should have studied more,
the amount of information to take in is just tremendous ~.~

After a long semester I am finally home, in fact I have been home for about 2 weeks now
so much has changed since the last time I was home,
My brother started his foundation for medicine in AIMST University,
My godsister started her secondary school,
my my, the thing about growing up is that, you don;t do it alone,
people around you do it too and I guess we are all in a new phase of life now =)

I love being at home,
its sort of a getaway for me because at home
I have a Television with a home theater system
The fridge is always full
The bed is bigger
you don't need to do your own laundry
you don't need public transport to go out
The movie tickets are cheaper
The food is generally cheaper, and nicer! =D
and most importantly - the people around me!
My family and friends is what makes home such a special place
well for me at least, I can find refuge here,
It feels...right =)


No comments:

Post a Comment