24 December 2012

It's been ages!

OHMYGOD
I have a sudden urge to write stuff, I actually pondered for 10 minutes whether it would be
appropriate for me to write a long ass essay as a Facebook status and bug the people of the world
with my purely, emotional, composition!
Then I would be like, Hells no! It will just get drowned in an ocean of
posts about kittens, sad depressing jibber-jabber and likewhore posts!
I was really depressed because it's one of those times that I really want something and I cannot yet
figure a way out to get it!
BAM! And I did it again, thought of this place that has been abandoned ages ago,
so I can express myself without being a bother to a horde of random people which I look forward to
unfriend if it was not that taxing for me (Ooops) and I get to return to this page anytime I want to!

I see, that's why I started a blog in the first place huh! *facepalm*

Okay, so here goes! Gimme a beat yo!

Now it's no joke we live in a world
full of 'ate full of anger and lacking of soul
Wish I could just pull out a pouch
and stuff them in
carry them elsewhere to where nobody knows
to make life more meaningful to make it more blissful
the moment of truth has come

when people start to suffocate
to recreate the demons inside of them
to follow their hearts down the wrong direction
to make us lose sight of interaction
hate, love, insoluble,
you want some you gotta let go of more
there be no self in preservation
but damn right that will lead to starvation
in the old world in the wild world
people come together not to fight, kill or to anger
we stay close for survival yo
'cuz that's what's important, no?

You don't need to be crazy inside to know,
we all gotta move to our goals,
stepping on people aint the way to go
show some respect and forsake your ego
we all gotta take a step back and breathe
at the end we still gotta tend to our needs
to make it interesting let's just see,
once we have what we need
do we forget or do we learn to see
that greed breeds greed, an endless hunger,
stay away, open up, and you will see
we all got better reasons to linger.

OKAY! That may not make any sense to you, but well, that's what I felt like typing out! =D

Signing off, till next time!

1 comment: