09 August 2009

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin

hahahaha....wooohooo....
wanted to start my bio rep
ort
but seems like i am lagging now...
lol
gonna start writing soon...
internet is a bad thing lo..
sads...
now i am in secret recipe btw...

nice foood
great atmosphere
juz sucky ppl to b around with....>.<
one bside me another opposite me... lol









joking joking...
hahaha...
>.<

emmm...someone shud be stdyoing now...
so if u read tiok my blog post
means
u no pay attention... zzzz
hahahahaha...
i feel great today...
yesterday was a nice day...
but i did not feel dat good...
but dis morning i was GREAT...
lol woke up at 730am...
den slept bek...
till 12.....
BEST thing u can ever ever do...

haha...LOL...
a little note to my blog...
i nearly lost my phone on friday...

well the correct term is i lost it...
but it came bek to me...
>.< damn lucky...
felt happi dat der is still honesty amongst
the
dangerous city life here...
well...
guess i shud stop finding reasons to NOT do my bio report...
ciao all >.<
hahhahhahahaha...
read my titlesss....

No comments:

Post a Comment