16 August 2009

Shontelle ft. Akon – Stuck with Each Other

Superb Song GUYs...it has
totally owned BE WITH YOU in my mind...
damn damn damn damn damn nice sia...
no doubt bout dat!

I am now sitting...in KFC...yeshh...
damn nice place dis is...so peaceful in the mornings...
nobody is around
i have the whole floor to myself...
here i would like to do a little broadcasting:

bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt...

With the All Spark(Chok) gone, we cannot return life to our planet.
And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home (KFC Seksyen 18).
We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight,
but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting.
I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart,
like us, there's more to them than meets the eye.
I am Optimus Prime...*scratch that*...Eric ,
and I send this message to any surviving PKSM members taking refuge among the stars.
We are here.
We are waiting.

okie...ntg much to say actualli,
gonna finish up my presentation...sien dao...
haihh...den again...wats life with HOMEWORK eh?
so see you guys later...
main point of this post...

LISTEN TO MY NEW FAVORITE SONG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment