04 March 2010

cup-o-chill

*I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree*

hello peeps from all around the internet!
this is a great afternoon to slack, so if ya can just tune up your
radio, or watever songs u have playing on your computer,
lets just chill and let the music bring us yeah...
Basically, nothing much happened today,
i got back PRETTY erli today, and just slacked my way up till now.
housemates and roommate went to the not so close starbucks for some coffee...
bah, i had mine, the 1.30 ringgit nescafe in college today, rather den d usual
10 times more expensive version of it in starbucks,
that's wat i'd figured.

well it is kinda hot now,
so i'm kinda not in the mood for assignments and such
i guess i will ponder on some thoughts.
hey hey hey,
just the other day, i noticed something,
something off with the ways i look at things,
the angles i take, the ways in which i see things
well, i'll be,
its not the first time i've noticed it but
ah what the hell, the thing is,
i have actually considered trying to blend in by changing my thoughts,
BUT, i am unwilling to
cause losing your identity isnt something that can be easily decided upon

so for the time being, i am still keeping to myself
but open up to minor change as to keep my pesky little
odd gestures and habits as far away as i can :)
dats for now anyways
so, another thing now,
i cant resist noticing that i get annoyed by things relatively easily.
hmm...the thought process in my mind still needs tweaking in that sense
and so is my patience meter =.=
i am on my own course to improve
for the sake of me myself!
well, that was all i had in mind,
geez...i ended up writing stuff like this eh
i wanted to share my thoughts on chilling and relaxing though...
well i guess all i have to say is
chilling is healthy-moderation needed though
but alas, without it,
we will break ourselves

so for you out there,
i offer this to you
give, yourself 5 minutes,
to just purely,
kick back
listen to your tunes
imagine yourself being in the best place in the world
and
chill
whats the rush in live? we are all on the race to our graves at the end of the line :)
so why dont we make it worthwhile, the best race, of our lives!
(sorry if the last part about death offends you, but i guess if you are offend,get some sense...of humour -.-)

bbye all!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment