03 March 2010

my room is a mess

okok...I cant believe that i am actually saying this

but

MY ROOM NEEDS A CLEAN UP!

haha...

and that is precisely what I am going to do when I get home today

well, that is WHEN I reach home...

thinking of jamming down at Mc Ds for a while

after my stats test...

i have absolutely no idea what I am going to do there!

but hell, I will find out when I go...XD



HEY! gratz to wyn nie for finishing her semester XD

wooohooo...one small step to your degree!!!



and well...had a helluva weekend last weeek...

haha..generally,

its because last week we had an extra day off on friday,

which did just great!



haha...zeejoo did something crazy >.<

she went back all the way to sungai petani to celebrate her mommy's bday :) how touching can that be!!

dang...haha...she FLEW BACK via a PLANE, and hey, the ticket for the plane was bought an hour before the flight :P

well...this is all because we were freaking cheated by some roadside bus operator wannabe



planned to go for shogun last week! just when everyone was so psyched, we failed :(

haha...

no worries...

we gonna go for it again this week...

haha...

oh...

wyn nie...

sorry sorrrry sorry sorrry!!!

but foood...cant control....FOOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment