31 March 2011

classes

time is seriously being wasted over here,
having too lenient a schedule for a pre-university course really
depresses me right now...
After 3 semesters of teaching, our lecturers have no more to offer us,
having covered our syllabus already,
there is really no point going to class now...
all we do in class is what we do ourselves before examinations,
finishing pass year papers to get a hang of the examination questions


and to master the techniques in answering them

Sleep Learning, I believe in it =)
truthfully, we classes seem more like burdens for me to wake up super early
in the morning just to go sit in class...
I mean come on...before this at least lectures and tests are conducted...
but nowadays we just go to class to do redundant work...
and honestly, it is getting a little irritating =(

anyhow, glad that I have 3 days every day as weekends =DD
I am going out with some friends to Sunway Pyramid tomorrow to lay off some steam

Out out out!!! Tomorrow =)

this may well be one of the last few trips of me to subang jaya =((
I'll be heading off to Bukit Jalil to study, and the closest place to hang there should be Midvalley
So I guess I'd grab every chance I have left to go there now,
now that I am still so near =)
Soon-to-be University =)

No comments:

Post a Comment