22 March 2011

thoughts in my mind...

I am freaking irritated right now,
feels like a thousand problems are running through my mind,
stuff about friends and family and college and life...
but when I try to find and face one of these problems,
they seem to always be able to slip away and get lost.
I am confused.
I do not know what I want and what I am looking forward to right now.
Like I said, it feels like, I have a lot running through my mind,
but in fact, I can't really seem to find out what's wrong or how to fix it.


Its driving me crazy now =S


I should be happy...
But truthfully, I am not...well not really anyways...
I just feel...so empty right now...
I want to know what to do...


Life...is easy enough for me right now...
But why the hell am I not feeling 'normal' =S
I have most of the things I need and want...
I have been doing things I like and now use to like...
I just need something new...
something awesome =D
something...like a new TV series!
or...an assignment to get my mind off of things...


EMPTY ARHHH...
FEEL SO EMPTY



No comments:

Post a Comment