17 April 2011

fun

suddenly have the urge
to go out and have fun
but I know now
that I dun have that time anymore =((
spent 5 hours to finish the simplest part of my report
hopefully I will be able to keep it going later
because I am tired now
and I need a rest
=)
I will continue later on,
hopefully
then tomorrow again
I have to push now
because the due date is friday
argghhh
hopefully when its all done
I'll still find it worth it =)

I actually have time for a lot of things
sure i dun have the time to spend 3 hours traveling
so that I can have 2 hours of movie time
my day would be gone
but what i do have
what i do have time for is to take a walk outside
to watch a movie here
to chat with my friends
and also to lie in bed doing absolutely nothing at all
I do have time
I have time for my family and friends especially
I have to say sorry here
sorry to my friends and mostly my family
for when times that I get scared
for when times when I get nervous
I'd give out irresponsible, cold responses
even to caring words
I'd think that I do not have the time
but when actually I do
I hope you all will forgive me
for all the times when I was rude
and I hope that all of you can see it in me now
that I appreciate you all like I should =)

No comments:

Post a Comment