24 March 2012

The Return

Woke up this morning and the first thing that went through
my mind was...okay I'm gonna fall a sleep again =D
The second time I woke up, I did really wake up =P
I went on downstairs to savor my last day home before the semester starts
My flight was at 3.20pm and when I woke it was already 11.30am
My mom and uncle were both home and they kept on reminding me
of stuff that I am supposed to bring back, like usual...
well it must be because I did leave my keys at home the last time I went back
my bad =P but that's what spare keys are for!
I promptly packed my laptop and all the accompanying accessories,
including a brand new hard disk my mom bought for me =)
into my bag and then I remembered! I forgot to fill the hard disk with movies =S
okay so I went to my uncle's room,
switched on his PC and scoured it for some movies
BINGO, found 80 GB worth of movies, and some animes that I was hoping
to get to watch, which totals up to around 160 GB =D
Luckily for me, the hard disk was capable of  copying all that in
a short amount of time (thanks USB 3.0 sweet technology)
In the end I still was able to make myself nearly missing my flight
=S i really should have better time management
but what the heck, I still caught my flight!
and boy was it a surprise! I took a new plane by MAS airlines
and it was awesome! There are screens attached to the front seats
and the best part is, you have control over your own screens!
my god, sweetness, they even had this for show!
This was the shortest flight I have ever taken! =D
Well when I reached my room
the first thing that went trough my mind was
What the helll I have to clean up all of this! OMG shit....ughhh
What I was facing was merely the consequence of me saying
mehh...I will clean this place up when I come back three weeks ago
and now I really regretted doing that =.=
My notes were scattered everywhere,
chairs, tables, bed, you name it
I just flung them aside before going out after the exams
and have left it to rot, well, too bad they don;t rot quick enough,
for 3 weeks while I was home for holidays =)
Any how, after 3 hours of rearranging stuff
cleaning and dusting and throwing away some stuff
I am now sitting comfortably in my clean room drinking some coffee
ohh you would not know how good this feels
especially the new bedsheets!

Well, I guess I have spent time with my family and now its time
for me to snap back to the present
I am going to miss the breakfast waiting for me on the table when I wake
I am going to miss my sofa
my television
my unlimited archive of movies
awesome authentic thai food( which I had last night!)
the fridge that is always full
the freedom of transport
an all in all everything about my hometown....=')

now I am turning back into KL mode
Here I come friends =P

1 comment: