03 May 2009

weekend-ended

another weekend has ended
it was fun but tomorrow I have to start school again
another week ahead
hope I wont be as busy as last week
I must confess
I had been sooooo lazy the past few days
up to the extent that I did not post anything here...
tsk tsk tsk

this has some part played in it by my hostel
internet too tho
simply put
it sucks
now that I can finally go online
I have to sleep early
which is very sad
still I am quite happy now because
I just cleaned up my room
so now everything is neat and tidy, my school bag too!
I guess that is all for today, nothing much to say

ohya! JPA results coming out next week
keeping my hopes high for this one
really hope that I get it tho.
Good Luck to all the other applicants too!

That is all, cya next time!

Good nite!

3 comments: