13 May 2009

i made a decision

today i finally made my decision
i am going to fly back to malaysia this monday
for good...
I feel quite bad for notifying the people
around me so suddenly
and I hope that I did not make the wrong choice

for now truly...
i have nothing more
to say
but good bye
to all my
friends here
in singapore
i dearly hope that you
will have a bright future
in whatever you
pursue

i hope that my staying here
has engraved upon my mind
and also yours an unforgettable
and imperishable memory
to last us through
the end of time


cheerio


see you next post

4 comments:

  1. why u ald give up the asean scholar??
    goin for jpa?? im nt sexysan by the way..im saeksarn

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya...haha...lol okey sex....saeksarn...jaja...nice blog ya got der ^.^

    ReplyDelete