17 August 2011

Going Back Sooon

Okay! today is very productive for me...hmm hmm hmm...!
I gave in to my gaming side liao
I tried to reject but
since my uncle already finished downloading the 2.0 GB files
I see no harm in starting to play


DRAGON NEST!!! SEA...=P

its an online game duh...
nice concept because it is action based! Unlike the usual dull 3D online games,
this 1 is actually action based! which is not weird seeing how action games have gotten
a lot of attention recently, like Diablo 3, Dungeon Siege 3, Mass Effect series...and so on and so forth
okay enough talk, here is how the game looks like!


Nice right!!! =D anyhow, I wanted to play the Archer but its a girl =(
aih...i dun like playing as girls though...
anyhow, its a fun game! So pretty somemore =D

Well after talking about all the fun I have been having, here comes the serious part...
confirmed that I will be getting the keys to my new room in Bukit Jalil Tomorrow!
sooo awesome! xD looking forward to move there! =))
for those of you who doesnt know,
I am off to IMU for MBBS starting 22nd!

Pictures of my soon-to-be room~ =)







Hehe! I will surely enjoy my time there! =)

Okay, now for tomorrow!
my A levels results are coming out!!!
=D
lets hope for the best now xD

thats all, good night!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment