16 August 2011

New Laptop!

Thanks to my uncle! Who bought me this awesommmeee laptop!!!
The Asus N53SV-SX557V!!! =)))
OMG I JUST LOVE THIS LAPTOP!!!
The technical part:
CPUIntel® Core™ I7-2630QM Processor (2.00GHz, Turbo up to 2.90GHz) /6M
OSGenuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
Display15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit Asus Splendid Video Intelligent Technology
GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GT540M with 2GB DDR3 VRAM
RAM4GB (2GBx2) DDR3 1066 MHz RAM
HDD640GB SATA HDD
Optical Drive8 x Super Multi-Dual DVD-ROM
Card Reader3 In 1 Card Reader ( SD/ MS/ MMC)
ConnectionIntegrated 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V3.0
Battery6 Cell Battery , 5200 mAh
Webcam2.0 Mega Pixel Web Camera

The Picture Part!!!
Keyboard, Soft and Touchy, with NUM pad!

Multi touch mousepad! Finally!!! I can zoom like a Mac!

Large! Very nice for movies!!!

Darkish Silver finishing, AWESOME!

ASUS, I love you.
Beautiful right? =)

I have been using this A lot!
And I will be taking good care of it! xD

Here are some pictures that I took myself!

From My E-71! Yep...my phone is still ALIVE and WELL

My Desktop!!! Please say that its NICE =D

Ratings...blah blah blah

Specs! Finally a Genuine Windows OS!
Okay I guess that is all for today! Until Next time!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment