16 August 2011

FInals

Finally!!! Phew...finished my finals after 2 grueling months...
simply unbelievable! Some of the paper damn hard like shit
but some paper still easy...
this year my birthday is among my papers,
the day for my chemistry paper =)
that night I remembered I went out to study so no one was disturbing me
I crammed a whole unit that day =D
then wen the clock struck 12,
TADA! A group of beloved friends appeared to sang me a birthday song.
Some other people called me =D
thanks for everything yeah!!! Then I went on studying LOL
My best present for this year?! AN ASUS LAPPIEEE!!!!
Thanks uncle! I will review the lappie in my next post!
The second best is the EASY chemistry paper! thanks edexcel! hehehe...
Then after the exam on my birthday, we went off to celebrate and had some cake! yummy!
Too bad I have no pictures at all...
Anyhow!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! its been 2 years since I started this blog,
I've finished my A-Levels!!!
The results is coming out in 2 more days! haha...
thats another milestone in my life.

Next stop: International Medical University for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment