19 March 2012

Holidays are Ending

Looking at the calender,
I cannot deny that I feel a little shocked,
how much time has gone by
my holidays are nearing it's end
and I am going to resume my not-so-carefree life soon
hmm...guess its about time to set my mind straight and
snap out of this chillax state soon

The fist thing to do when I get back to the university is
to clean up my room!!!
Well then some groceries,
and then get back to IMU mode =)

Today I woke up suuuper late and that ended up with me
having lunch instead of breakfast,
then I played some Skyrim while watching a movie
then my grandmother came to our house for dinner
my old english teacher came to say hi to my mom as well
being surprised that I was home =P
How nostalgic =S She taught me almost everything I know =)
those carefree days shall never come by anymore
when the most worrying thing on my mind was my Digimon dying
and everything else seemed so...unimportant

In life we meet extraordinary people everyday
it is just the matter of us noticing them or not
some people may take years for you to appreciate how important they are
while others take only a few moments and you would know that
this person, I shall never lose.

Alright, time for me to sign off and check in to my bed =)

Good night y'all and have an awesome day ahead... =))

No comments:

Post a Comment