02 June 2009

i am back

Goooood day y'all
I have not written for an awfulllllllly wrong time
haha...ok, for a start, I would like to apologize for having not written
here so long, mainly because I have procrastinated...
and someone started to blame me of spreading the "lazy worm"...
duhno wat the hell that is,
haha...basically, over these pass few days I have been slacking off ALOT

which is wat i typically do...so nothing is wrong with me....AND I REPEAT
nothing is worng with slacking...
haha...I do miss the hectic life in s'pore and also all my frens der
guess dey are all busying with PW and SLV stuff huh...
welll.....GOOOOD LUCKKKCCK guys!

and, the latest news on me...lets see...I have received my postings for
the JPA scholarship ad lo...
I got the TWINNING program and I am bound to IMU
right after I finish in INTEC, in which I will be doing A levels.
SO since everything has settled down for the scholarship,
I guess I can go bek to planning my studies d...sien

hahaha...
hmm....I have to do a medical checkup tommorow...
so...I guess this is all for the night, see y'all tommorow...
sleep now sleep now sleep now...
not my choice...my mom's...
GOOOODOODODODO
NITTE ya...

1 comment: