08 July 2009

1st day of class

had my first day today,
which actualli ended quite quickly...
haha...all the lecturers are having a workshop on something,
thats the main reason i am here,
taking my time, blogging.
well, i met my chem tchr and maths tchr today,
ntg much on dem, just got into a new class,
the people are ok so far...should be a fun bunch ^.^
haha...took me a lotta strength to get myself out of
the holiday mood...
despite wat i said erlier la...it reli is the time
to start going bek to studies...
hehe...

i dunno y, i am feeling a bit unusual now
like a totally weird, new feeling.
with my MP3 playing some old songs,
mind you, I had not updated my MP3 for ages...
i am wondering just how long will i forget this feeling
and get on with the craziness all around me...
haha...did not talk much in class just now,
which is, for those who noe me, abnormal
i wanted to buy myself an ice cream but the stall
seems so far away, away from the comforts of this newly built library,
but its ok, my craving for ice cream is being suppressed now, dunno y...
and, hey friends! do let me noe your blog's address if you pass by,
cause like, i only have a handful of blogs i can go to,
which is totally sad if u have ntg better to do...

so, i guess college life in m'sia is lidat,
it really is different from the s'pore life...haha...
like for example, its too dangerous to go out at nite,
which is a sad thing, and worst off, internet here sucks...
haha...but i am starting to adapt, so no worries...

just confirmed with my mom recently, will
be flying bek to kedah soon, 22nd of august i think...
haha...but not reli DAT looking forward to it...

hehe...so dats all for now, sorry no pics wor...
cant upload now cz i din bring dem, my wrongs...


tata y'all. AdIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment