29 July 2009

foood!!!

this post is about food!!!
hahahaha...
not reli la...
had a super slack day today...
slept like i was hibernating...damn fun!!!
hahahaha...
so i went to scl today
freak some of my frens out...
lol...
alot of ppl still dunno i bek ad...
today i am super happi cz...
i get to eat ICE CREAM!!!!















BANANA SPLIT!!! YEAHZZZZZZZ

















MY CHICKEN BURGER n SOUP!!!!





den den...!!! dis is my meal before leaving KL...damn nice rite...














CROISSANTTT!!!NICE....














MOUSSE@!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lalalalalalala....WYN NIE I NOES U WANS!!!!!


:P...haha...so now i am juz slacking off again...
wanna sleep but my msn cant close...cz a SNAIL is carrying something to me...
haihhhh...
:P:P:P:P:P:):P)P)P
haha...

dats all la...

lazy ad...
nitezz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment