23 July 2009

nice day

today is a nice day!!!
i slept till around 8 dis morning...soooooooo nice sleep...
hehe...class is to start at 9 so i had the liberty of
staying in bed for an extra hour...weeeeeeee...
wooohooo...all my housemates had left wen i woke up,
i cooly got on to the bus at around 8.30...reached scl
with plenty of time to spare...yeshhhh...
haha...
class was ok today...
yesterday nite i aso finally managed to do some stdying ad....
I AM A GOOD BOY OK!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
haha...today my english tchr finally asked us for a SHORT essay...
so i wrote a short 1...hehehe...
but den she got interested with my essay n finally asked
me to be the 1st to read it out to the class up front...
swt hard hard la...
haha...den we went for chemi lab...
with itchy labcoats n all...
mind u, we HAVE to use the prepared labcoats...
haha...den we did an experiment la...
basically just burn things la...
all experiment aso burn thing nia d....
**BOOOSHHOOOOBOOOSHHOOOO**
okie..den its break time now,
like usual la i CHIONG here to d library...
to post my blog...getting more n more diligent nowadays...
as compared to someone who is sleeping now :P
I guess thats all for my post today...
just wanna take dis chance to shout abit...
WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
..ahem..cz going out saturday...
zj bought tickets d...THANKS o...
den now just wait time pass...
tick tock tick tock tick tock...
lets wait together la...
c u....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment