09 July 2009

hooooooor

hoooooooorrrrr...
wakakaka...me got nice connection now orh...bcz
i am at KFC...yay...i brought my extension, so evybody
aso happy, can charge laptop and use to awesome-better-den UiTM
WEEFEE...(true name of wi-fi)
okie, today is a special day, me post two times today,
this is because i wanna dedicate this post to someone...
wakaka...dis someone =/= SOMEONE in my before d post...
haha...someone jing ran nearly laugh till faint after reading my post...
ooo...haihao i no kill people...
thanks u for ur support wor...

lets see...
this afternoon was spent reading, den sleeping, yes sleeping,
the faint liao cant wake dat type d sleep in d library...
yay...i slept till my 200++ songs in my mp3 need to repeat liao...
yay...haha...den den went bek hostel quite late,
dey all la so noob, class end sooooo late d...
haha...not like mine...
den went bek play ABIT ABIT...with chok!!! DUN PLAY AD CAN MA?!
haha...while waiting sx bek,
finally me chok sx rp come cemara here see gir...*ahem*...do dobby...
dobby here damn cheap....hehe...
den now we are sitting happily in KFC...woohoo...
just had dinner...wahhh...soooo fulll....
okie la okie la...
now me wanna spam msgs on face book ad...
see y'all ya!!!

perdone, me lama ERIC, adios AMIGOS!!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahhaaha!! damn funny lar wei !!!
    "DUN PLAY ADY CAN MAR" HAHAHAHAHA
    cant stop laughing =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm waiting for yr new post=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huhu, I would die if I didnt online for 1 day, no...half day, hahax..

    ReplyDelete