31 January 2010

baskin robbins 雪糕!

with much due regret
i have to mention that i am unable to indulge myself in what
seems to be the best thing in the whole wide world
i miss the smooth silky texture of it
the pure bliss accompanied by every spoonful...
arghh...
its driving me crazy!

well, this weekend is kinda like a day off for me
did not go out as much, well lets say
i just camped in MCD playing useless facebook games,
chatting and also playing NEOPETS >.<
dun mind me, its just something i played with when i was introduced to the INTERNET!
agh...those good old days...
well, now i am sitting in the study room below
facing myself >.<
i cant seem to get a start on my biology report
which sucks...
i have to hand it in tml
and by all means, i shall do it!
hopefully in my university life,
there would be less of reporting to do >.<
although well in my heart i noe,
it is highly unlikely!

did some cool experiments last week,
got to squash and stdy cells >.<

and did something stupid ytd...
went out without my umbrella
ended up waiting for the rain to stop in a CALTEX station...
huff...
well then again, at least i wont forget my umbrella now!

2 more weeks and its chinese new year! geezzz...cant time pass by any faster?
hmm...mayb going on a family trip this year,
anything will do
haha...just feel like spending some time with my family!

thanks to my parents! i have got 2 new shoes coming all over from the USA
:P

好了……
我已经决定了,一半的帖子我用英文,一半用中文!
看来我还是不能让自己真正的开始做我的生理报告,
虽然知道不会很长,
但是就是懒惰
新年前夕还要先有些小测验啊,学院也太过分了吧!
近来得读多点书,好让我能安心地过个新年!
上个礼拜的英文口试还不错嘛,
老师很好
不懂啦,希望可以很高很高分!:P
嗯, 等下希望我能很快的把这报告写完,然后可以出去散散步吧!
最近也发现学院的网络下载影片很快!
下载了一公升的眼泪来看
还有一些 宫崎·骏 的电影来看!
看来我得好好分配我的时间咯
终于,我的脑袋已经开始介入这新的一个学期啦!
希望大家也跟我一样哦!
上课愉快,生活开心!

(我真的好像吃雪糕啊………………怎么办呢?哎……)

好了
今天到此为止

开始生理报告!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment