04 January 2010

maybe





dang, its another nice day for me to spend
2nd day back here and already i am thinking of jamming elsewhere exept here!
most of the people in my scl are still queueing up to be registered!!
me, on the other hand, have no registered
and is waiting for the queue to magically shorten,
like it always does..
whats the freakin point of standing in line for hours if u have a supercooled library to chill out at!
bah!!!
anyhow...woke up damn erli today!
the best part about it, woke up at the right side of my bed!! XD
dats the reason i am feeling wonderful right now!!!


btw, got my resolve set liao...XD its now only a matter pf perserverance!!!
haha...
still, my results, i have totally no idea where to get them from...
college-wise,
seen all the old frens in the bus this morning,
most of them havent changed even a bit...
found out that coming bek here was actualli not as bad as i imagined it to be! well thats the bright side of having bad impressions of places,
you always get surprised how things usually turn out the other way round!
lol


thanks to my daddy and uncle for bringing me all the way here
from alor star
and rushing back up north again all in one day
really appreciate it
and went to buy stuff at GIANT's with them too...lol!


thanks for the meal from my grand uncle!
ate to my fill!


haha...then it was cleaning up the room all over again...
oh gawd!!!
i reli cant satnd this moving in and out every six months!!1
gotta pack less pack less!!!


i will be going to sungei wang later...
maybe
it all depends on me!! lalala...wheter i want or dun wannaaa!!!
and hell, I WANNAA


we shall always be posed by challenges in life,
and here by constantly writing in my blog,
i may keep a log of my thoughts during different times
although not a complete log
at least some stuff is kept and i still have a place to refer to when i have my doubts!
to mature and to gain better understanding of primarily myself and the way i think is most vital for me
as this will lead me to the utmost satisfaction by which means that i can only get is through constant thinking and regurgitating what i have thought about.
books, articles and even little incidents in life show me a lot of things
alot of things which where a mystery to me not so very long ago...
one such things is that the bond of freindship
a bond vaguely seen, easily built or broken yet is stronest when two sides cherish it with the same magnitude!
XD
nothing cannot be understood, it merely takes time and sometimes mayb a little insight from someone more experienced!


hitting my keyboard constantly now as if i was playing a musical instrument
here in the library
makes me feel as if i am the only one here,
it is serene, quiet and peaceful!
apart form the chaotic world outside,
i find it most easy to contemplate my feelings and thoughts here,
in the coool and almost chilling environment!
college life changed the way i think,
and now
i look at the world, might i say, different as compared to myself 2 years ago!
exposure to the colege life in singapore most effectively changed me i think!
and now with this here life in kl
lets see what it does to me lol!!!!!


i wana finish my book, the two towers!!!
its not LOTR, its a classic from charles dickens!
it has reali been ages since i last touched one of those books!!!
well, my passion for it hasnt waned yet i guess!
the pure complexity of the way the author manipulates the simple yet mysterious english language! ahh...its mind boogling but, enjoyable!   


i guess that is all i have to express for the day...
if i have more i will come bek, sooon i guess!
with my brand new maxis braodband,
i guess it aint hard for me XD
lalalalalalala...


c you all ya, and no matter what u may think
i sincerely thank you for tuning in to my expressionss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment