21 January 2010

a haunting sensation




a gust of wind woke me today,
the first thing to strike me.
did not want to get up today,
felt like something had cursed me.


a sensation lost in time,
without it my life had been firm.
galloping it came to me,
like a mare long gone in my memories.


never had i felt,
such foreboding as it reached,
in my mind i know,
i am the master of my thoughts.


nothing is happening,
or might i say will happen.
in the course of my day,
today my life will not alter.


feeling down for no reason,
something just doesn't feel right
might it be the damp cold air?
or a whiff of my imagination?


a cliche coup de grace,
something it left for me the last time.
for what better may seek me out,
in this wonderful yet abnormal day!

by ERiC (NOT COPIED FROM SOME RANDOM WEB PAGE!!!)

HAHAHA...damn...feels as nice as it can get after expressing myself!
well, i have braced myself, but for what? that seems to be the main problem!
argghhh...gonna go channel all my positive energies to subdue the down-ness in me!
hum!

No comments:

Post a Comment