27 April 2009

Lazy Day + No Full Day Off!!! :(

Today...is a lazy day >.<
I woke up in the morning feeling extraordinarily lazy.
may be caused by days of insufficient sleep
or the fact that I just slack off too much.
I still had to wake up tho, to got to school to walk about
1 kilometer to get to school.
Although I am fortunate to stay so close to my school,
but still, I could not get rid of the laziness I feel and
truly have an urge to just take the bus.
Still...I decided to just walk to school with my usual company.
When I got to school,
it seems that news of us having a chance to get
FULL DAY off from Mr Chan spread like wild fire.
Everyone was high in spirits looking forward to have a day off.
Alas, the morning assembly ended in disappointment
Mr Chan did not give us the full day due to "someone else's livelihood at stake"
He promised us another day...soon...
But we are not too sure if he will fulfill it tho.
Well it was not too much of a disappointment for me I must say,
That is because we only have classes till 12.45 for
most of the people in my class. And I have classes till 4.15
Nevertheless I have abundant time on my hand to update my blog
That is the main reason I am so diligent today.
But still, I think the first thing I would do when I get back is
to lay back and have some sleep.
I nearly dozed off in a few of my classes. So...I took some pictures whilst in class since I thought of adding some pictures to my post today

But, since I am now at school, I cannot upload the pictures just yet, I will upload them in my next post when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment