28 April 2009

rainy




today is a rainy day
there was a thunder storm halfway through the day
still, I had finished the first part of
the NAPHA test today
Although I failed, but I guess I am quite glad that half is over.
The school was a bit flooded
and everything was wet


the sky was gloomy all day long,
even now,
tho I kind of remembered the sun shining
sometime in the morning.
class was unusually boring today
maybe I should get some extra rest
my tiredness still had not gone away since a
few days ago.
for one, my classmates got to watch a movie
while I was attending another class
at that period.


our nice teacher had turned the computer lab
into a nice little cinema for us
I managed to join the class just in time
to catch the ending of the movie.
It was quite a nice show
after the show we started to discuss
the next step of our project work
which thereafter we had a little gossiping
with our teacher
I guess after that I went back to the hostel
and now here I am!


quite unfortunately
the wreckage of a car accident blocked
the path back to my hostel
luckily no one was hurt in it
the driver must had been careless
I feel a little hungry now so I guess I am going
down to grab a bite.
tomorrow I will need to report to school at
7.30 for CT and SC investiture
classes start at 10.25 which means I get
to skip 2 classes
but still, the part where I need to go to school earlier than usual sucks.

ok...I guess that's all for today
Oh ya, one last note, tomorrow I will be having
the food testing ^.^ yay!

So...cya later guys!

1 comment: