26 April 2009

return

It is true that I have long since
posted in my blog.
This had happened mostly because my lack of perseverance
to maintain a blog.

But since now my passion has once again
been reignited by a friend of mine,
I guess I will spend a bit of time here.

To kick off,
I would like to share some details about
how I am leading life here in SINGAPORE.

It has been approximately 3 months since I came
here, to Singapore.
I am currently pursuing my pre-university education here.
At the start of this year, I have been offered the ASEAN scholarship
by Singapore's Ministry of Education.
Being sent to one of the top government Junior Colleges,
namely Victoria Junior College, I have since then lead my new
life here, with friends from neighboring countries
and also a totally alien education system.

Life so far has been good
and I have to say I must count my blessings.
I have been sent to a great hostel,
Victoria Hall,
hostel food is provided and I live in a 4-bedded room
along with three other Indian Scholars.

In school, I am fortunate enough to be a member of
the hybrid class, 09S63 !!!
IMO, it is the funnest class eva!
For co-curricular activities, I am a proud member of
both the InfoComp Club and the PA Crew.

If i have time, I'll be sure to post up some pictures
of my life here in Singapore.

I guess that will be enough for Introduction!

THANKS for READING

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment