26 April 2009

What I was Up TO............

OK,
except for the fact that I decided to
start anew with my blog today,
let me run through my life for the past few days.

Nothing in particular happened last week,
except for the fact that I got news about
getting chosen to become a food tester
for the choosing of a new caterer for the hostel next week.
Yipee for me...lol...to put it simply, it means free food for me!

Also, I just finished my Preliminary Ideas paper for
Project Work, which is a total pain in the ***
Happy I have lived through it tho, but I still have another thing going on for me
next week.

The dreaded NAPHA test. If you are unclear of it, google it!
It is basically a fitness test so that they can evaluate the
health and fitness Singapore's youth,
preparing them for NS.
Even though I am an International Student, I still have to go through it.
Hopefully I can get through it in one piece.
Failing the test will result in having to attend extra PE lessons.

But looking at the bright side, holidays are coming soon,
and also the results for JPA scholarships...woo...
Guess I just have to live my life now and leave it be,
time passes by so fast that I believe in no time at all,
I will be again posting about the scholarship and such.

So...See you in a week!
(hopefully I will continue blogging next week.)

I Will Try

HAHA......cheerio!

*(Going back to laying in bed doing nothing and hoping rumors about full-day off
for school tomorrow be true, or better still, let us have a day off on thursday XD XD.)

P/S : Thanks for 'motivating' me and also for not writing in caps for your blog wynnie...hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment