27 April 2009

pictures

Hello
Thought of sharing some pictures of my daily life here
voila!

This here is my physics class. My ever so imaginative lecturer
thought of a way to teach without laser pointers.


This is the sofa found in my school's library.
Commonly used as beds for a quick nap although sleeping is not allowed :P


This is my school's library. Most of the extra time we have
are either spent here, at the canteen or the comp labs.


Here! This is my cozy corner of the 4-bedded room I stay in.
It is a supremely nice place to slack off and catch some zzzz's


Finally, my favorite snack for the time being...hehe...gonna have some now...


That being all the pictures I currently have
Guess I will end my post today with a note:
Tomorrow I will have my NAPHA test...zzzomg....
aih, guess i better throw that thought away for now and catch
some much needed sleep.

Will post next time I'm free.

Ciao! Cya next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment