12 June 2009

bday

hello guys...
haha...its my birthday next monday
despite not really wanting to create a fuss over it
my frens n parents kinda coaxed me into having one
i think mostly it wont be reli big la...
juz wanted something to be sorta a sentimental
gathering for all my old frens dat are still around
I having having a headache on the invitation side
hope y'all can understand
I do not exactly noe who is still in town n who is not
and also who to invite becasue i dont want a weird atmosphere for
the guest that are invited i.e. they feel left out or something.
so, to my frens, I hope you don't mind my rudeness for
leaving you out of the initial invitations cause i really do not noe
how to find those people that r around...
haha...so for those that i did not contact, or are
contacted by my frens, please approach me and dun
feel irritated by it, because the fault truly is mine.

haha...thats on the blogging part, now a quick update on my life...
haha...started to prepare some stuff for my migration to be a kl towny...
from this ulu kampung of mine...
going through the medical checkup was
reli a pain up the rear end...zzz
other den dat, I think i still hv a bunch of stuff
to do kok....haihx....now I am addicted to Mafia Wars...
because frens r playiong so i guess i juz started playing too
haha...
dis few weeks are spent hanging around with my frens lol...
those are are still left in a/s aniways...
lol...after going to singapore I just realised wat a small
town i live in...
as in not geographically small
but...there is absolutely nothing to do here!
haha...even the cinema in my dear hometown sucks and
do not show any new movies...
but i guess i am quite content as I have Naruto Shippuuden
to make up for my thirst for movies......

hmm...other den dat i guess ders nothing much neh...
haha...I will go off here la...
end of my blog for today

c y'all later!

THE
END


No comments:

Post a Comment