14 June 2009

partay

today one of my frens had a party at his house
altho today's not his actual bday,
but he will be going down to KL tml so he held it today.
it was damn fun
altho only a few of us were able to make it, due to
the absence of alot of our frens here in alor star.

but i think we had a great time...
chuang huai wei shen zhi hann kheok choon cheen heng
were der...
haha...actually i just got back from there.

really had a great time guys
it was just a simple bbq and buffet but we chatted and
even sung karaoke together...

well, tommorrow i will be having my medical checkup for a second round, hope my blood
pressure is not high...
haih...so...off to bed now...
still have a long day in front of me tommorrow...
and wat the hell is wrong with the outage on my bday?
haha...dats a big coincidence, well i suppose i
wont be able to blog on dat day aso...
so...


konbanwa, ciao!


c ya
l8r

再见!

who is da copi cat zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment