04 June 2009

mid-day post nice day today

today is a wonderful day...
despite having tons n tons of receipts n invoices to
key in for my mom, its a nice day.
I woke up moderately erli...just in time to open the gate for my frens
that were to come to my house
we planned on going for the MANTOUX test today, together.

we set of, jungkian jinxiang and i, zenpei went off without us
apparently, so we reached der and met yin.
chiasoon was running late, we did not wait and just registered n took d test
well the test basically comprises of injecting something into our arms to make it swell
we are to go bek for a second round check
next sunday.

wen i reached home, I opened my comp,
played around on facebook, some msning
den GGing...lol
I played with luijx n strawberry
haha...a round of dota...
i reli nid to learn to play...zzz
haha...and den tower defense...in which i owned RONALD in
element survivor TD 237 times...hahahahah...lol...rawr imba...

and here I am,
i think i will watch HOUSE season 5 now
after a bit of facebooking
face book makes ppl dumd
dats a fact
dun use too much face book
u will get intoxicated
like me
haihhhhhh....wth
thinking of playing around with twitter
anyone tried it? liked it? loved it?
do tell me...
for now i think i will finish my drama
den start on the mountain of invoices...
haih...
facebook msn facebook msn facebook msn!!!!


tata!!!!

maybe will post later again...
MAYBE nia OK??
haha...

1 comment:

  1. Haha Element TD rocks!
    Perhaps we should choose a harder difficulty for the next time?

    ReplyDelete