03 June 2009

medical checkup

today I woke up extraordinarily EARLY...
haha...all for the sake of doing my medical checkup
when we reached there, had some thoughts
of going to a private hospital to do it
(I went to the government hospital)
but finally, we still settled for the GH one

we (me jinxiang renpei jungkian) did chest x rays
which is hugging a cold machine semi naked FYI
den we drew some blood and gave them some
urine sample...hmmmmmm...
lets see, all of these were settled in a short span of time,
BUT we did had to fill up useless forms which
ended up thrown away...
hurrah to our efficient admin staff over at GH

and the nurse who drew my blood was like
lets see...not too experienced...
my vein was already very visible and she
still had to poke around inside...what the ****
zzz...thankfully it wasnt reli painful...

well...anyways we still have to do a MANTOUX test
(pronounced as man-too which totally de-cooled it...zzz i like
man-tox)
heard it is an extremely troublesome test...
I have an appointment at 11AM tml,
So i guess its an erli nite for me again...
hmm...mantoux test is for tuberculosis but i reli
doubt that we have it....wat d heck
write about it more tml

btw...meet yin n chiasoon at the GH too...
apparently dey did their check up at KMC
the private hospital...haha
they onli went der for the mantoux test
which is unavailable in private hospitals
sooo...we will be meeting up tommorow...
well...dats all for the nite...
haha
not going to MSG U if not later blame me cant sleep pulak...zzz
haha....
it is u
wynnie
and i will not use colourful
words....
i will keep it plain...
hahaha...
nite nite nite allllll!!!!!!



@@#@#@#@#@ SLeeP #@#@#@#@@

No comments:

Post a Comment