22 June 2009

studying soon

walau eh...haha...it's been ages since I last posted here in my blog...
well, i guess since its about time for me to rearrange my
messy lifestyle since i got back from Singapore
I might as well start by blogging...
haha...to summarize the way I was spending my youth in
the last few days, it was fun, exciting, hectic yet free...
though the last part may sound a little contradicting,
but that is wat i truly felt...

haha...basically i spent all my time hanging out with friends,
playing games, just a little...really...
acting as a temporary tutor for my brother and cousin
watching dramas till morning...n so on...
its really a bad lifestyle to lead especially because humans
are not meant to be nocturnal...
my mom described me as a polar bear because she sees
me hibernating in the afternoon...
well she actually has a point there...causes i'd miss meals for
some extra zzzzz's...

AND this part shud not be missed!
haha...hung out with my old buddies from Keat Hwa's SJAM
damn fun with all of dem, did some crazy stuff...
and since we could all drive we kinda exploited that privilege
going around town and all
den we would talk and juz crap till midnite before going home...
we also went for some karaoke singing...hmmm...which was...haha...
indescriptable...
well for the pictures i dun have them,
my lousy nokia e71 camera couldnt shoulder the burden of
taking nice pictures for use so i didnt even bother
but i did not get the pictures from them, or shud i say
i forgot...haha...gotta get them the next time i meet them...

hehe...the next thing that came to mind is my bday!
haha...i wud say, it was damn crazy! yanyee was the only girl dat attended
wooooo...haha...well angie dropped by for a couple o' minutes...but
she had to run off...awww...well it's her lost...
haha...it was really fun juz hanging out with my frens lidat for my bday!
den we had a LAN party till my brother got up for scl the next day...
haha...damn fun bday, thx guys!
although my lappy met some probs caused by the screwed up intel
driver...which gave me a headache, but i had my share of fun...
haha...and my sweet frens, u guys noe who u are,
gave me an awesome present for my bday...
lol...really as the told me, i wouldnt have guessed it,
they gave me a stethoscope! haha...it is
the mark of my first step to securing a job as a doctor
the beginging for my hectic and challenging life ahead...
thanks guys, i will truly cherish it, will remember u guys through
the hardships of med scl! woohoo...

den, now i am stuck thinking about tml,
where i have to prepare the documents needed
for me to embark on my journey of A levels at INTEC
this kinda reminded me, gonna meet some of my frens der at INTEC
haha...
so i guess i would finish off here...

hope i will be able to make myself post again SOON!
haha...

c u guys!

HAVE a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment